Museum of Modern Art - New York MasterpiecesSpanning a massive 630,000 sq ft. of dynamically designed space, the Manhattan museum affectionately known as MoMA houses what's considered by many to be the largest collection of modern masterworks in the world. In total, their collection features more than 150,000 pieces, including Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night, Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans, and The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dali. Best of all, our Museum of Modern Art hotel's just a short walk or cab ride away from it all!
- Adults: $25
- Seniors (ages 65+): $18
- Students (with ID): $14
- Fridays from 4pm-8pm is FREE for EVERYONE!
- Children (ages 16 & under): FREE!
- Saturday-Thursday: 10:30am-5:30pm
- Friday: 10:30am-8pm
- UNIQLO Free Friday Nights
- Sculpture Garden Mornings
- Warm Up Music Series
- Art Classes